Monday, September 7, 2015

Fantasy Gay Pride Day Four

No events scheduled for today, so many of us spent the day doing the sim-wide hunt.
While hunting in Egypt, I discovered there is an additional hunt going on there. My friend Q, who built the Egyptian section of the festival, hadn't even told us he had done a special hunt in his area! 
We quickly spread the word because the prizes are wonderful!



http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellflower%20Island/103/188/978

September 8 @ 2 pm slt will feature a poetry session with Wolfgang Glinka in the Egyptian area. Come listen to others read their poetry or read some of your own. This session will be in Voice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just couldn't go digging around a pyramid in my usual elven clothing, so I was tickled to receive a notice from LaVain announcing a cute outfit at the Swank event. I popped over there, got the outfit, changed my clothes and was ready to go exploring!

Hat - Janas pith helmet available on MP
Hair - LeLutka & Celoe Vent Hair
Outfit - LaVain Essentials the Last Goodbye mesh outfit comes with a hud to change the colors of the jacket, blouse and trousers. Available @ the Swank event http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Manatoba/192/9/24
Boots - Lindy Laina Black

No comments:

Post a Comment