Saturday, March 11, 2023

Green Freaks ♥ [QE] Designs

I was wishing for something cute, sexy and green that didn't make me look like I should be sitting on a mushroom while puffing on a pipe (both of which I do quite frequently, but not when I'm shopping or dancing to a live performer in SL). 
 
[QE] Designs heard my wish and, low and behold, they are offering just what I wanted as part of the Saturday Sale! The sale items will only be available till Wednesday, so run right over and grab them! The store is HERE
  • Green Freaks Emogen Top comes in 3 shades of green. I'm modeling the darkest. The sleeves are optional and the strings can be colored separately.
  • Green Freaks Maren Denim Mini comes in 3 greenish denim colors. The belt can be colored to match the top
  • Almond Nails in two lengths come with 8 green/rainbow/shamrock  texture in the hud. Each mesh nail can be colored separately if you can't decide which texture you like best
  • Eleonora Lace Up Plats are available in dozens of sets. I could only find the pastels in the Main Store, so I ran to my handy [QE] Designs MP Link for the darker ones.  Available in sets of dark colors, pastels, neons, florals... well, you get the idea
  • I'm posing in the cutest little pub you'll ever see. Lucky Clover Bar Shed is just the right size for a couple of friends to get together for a wee drop o' the cure and a good visit. There are singles poses in the barrels and the whole building is 16 LI. You'll find it in Kim's Kreations in Mieville. Check out all the hunts, too!
  • I found the How to Catch a Leprechaun kit on MP. You never know when you might need an obnoxious faerie shoemaker.
Hair
~ Truth Tinsley
Head ~ Logo Harlow Advanced Head 1.0 Currently @ Skin Fair
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins 
Outfit ~ [QE] Designs Green Freaks
Shoe ~ [QE] Designs Eleonora Lace Up Plats
Tattoo ~ Nefekalum Old Gods scarification
Jewelry ~ Earthstones Lucky Shamrock Necklace / Vibing Emily Rings
Nails[QE] Designs Almond Nails St Pat's 001
[QE] Designs Logo
LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment