Wednesday, March 15, 2023

New Item from I.M.Collection

  • Another in-store beauty for you from I.M.Collection 
  • When I think of the Queen of the Night, I'm usually thinking of sexy vampires or witches, but this outfit holds enough magic to allow just about anyone qualify as Queen of the Night. 

  • These coordinated Dress and fur Wrap separates will let you be the Queen of the Night in a different color every night of the month
  • Hud of 20 silky colors for the dress
  • Hud for the Wrap holds 28 colors
  • Shoes are High Back Straps with 30 colors in the hud



Hair ~ Opale Lika
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Blooms
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Queen of the Night dress and Wrap
Shoes ~ I.M.Collection High Back Strap
Jewelry ~ Heartsdale Jewellery  Faerie Queen

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Backdrop City  Foxcity Photo Booth Ballroom (Pastel)

No comments:

Post a Comment