Friday, March 10, 2023

Tai Chi @ Dawn

  • For this week's WOW sale, I.M.Collection has Jump for My Love, a feminine asymmetrical jumpsuit with bow tied belt that will work for dancing, exercising or just taking it easy.
  • The satiny fabric in 18 colors has a very subtle woven floral pattern. If you can't see the shiny texture on your screen, turn on Advanced Lighting in your Preferences / Graphics. This setting only affects your personal screen. Others might not see the textures unless they, too, have Advanced Lighting
  • A Few Laces Boots come in 30 colors and 4 metals
  • There's also a lovely dress that I'm not covering in this blog, but you'll definitely want to get at the sale price! Click HERE to go to the store
Hair ~ Truth Vertigo
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ Glam Affair Marty
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Jump for My Love
Boots ~ I.M.Collection A Few Laces
Jewelry ~ Stoic Dae Earrings


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment