Friday, April 14, 2023

WOW Sale @ I.M.Collection

  • Happy weekend! Time for a trip to I.M.Collection for some classy casuals to wear in the countryside.
  • I.M.Collection Just a Top in 6 neon colors
  • I.M.Collection Just Jeans with hud-driven textures in 8 styles ranging from plain to graphics-covered to lace-trimmed to shredded.
  • I.M.Collection Kick Your Heels Shoes ~ not part of the WOW sale, but they go great with the outfit. Pick them up while you are in the store.
Hair ~ Moon Bedshaped
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Merci
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Just A Top and Just Jeans
Shoes ~ I.M.Collection Kick Your Heels
Jewelry ~ Sweet Thing Crystalline Accessories / Cult Queen Bee Rings


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photo ~ Synnergy Ride for Pride Bike
Pose ~ Fashiowl Adventure 

No comments:

Post a Comment