Friday, April 7, 2023

WOW @ I.M.Collection April 7-10

  • This weekend's WOW sale at I.M.Collection includes two outfits. I'm showing Addison, which comes with a long-sleeved Top in 6 floral/butterfly prints and Skirt and Belt in 6 coordinated colors. 

  • The other WOW outfit for this weekend is Amelia (not shown), a somewhat dressier one-piece with flounce sleeves, collar and ribbon at the neck, which comes in 6 solid colors. 
  • Both outfits are on sale at the MAIN STORE



Hair ~ Truth Meadow with hat
Head ~ Lelutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Addison
Shoes ~ I.M.Collection High Back Straps
Jewelry ~ Vibing Summer Rings

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Longing Melody 
 Nose Butterfly ~ Joker's Jinx Flutter Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment