Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Designer Showcase December 5 - 30


Winter is coming and you need new things! The Winter Queen herself does not have a finer gown than this! You'll find this look and many more at the December Designer Showcase
Ophelia gown from I.M.Collection is available in 7 beautiful jewel colors, with matching capes and gloves, all sold separately. Gold or silver embroidery accents the cape collar. You can also pick up a clutch in gold or silver (not shown) to complete your look.

My skin is Nephlyn from 7 Deadly S{k}ins. This skin is based on a LAQ head, but I've tried it on my Catwa, LeLutka and LAQ heads and it looks great on all of them! Take a demo and see how you like it on yours. Available in 14 shades, sold separately or in fat packs of 7 light or 7 dark shades. There is also a shape available. 

Hair ~ Truth Teila Group Gift
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Eyes ~ A R T E Hayat 
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Nephlyn Walnut *
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Ophelia gown 
[7 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic] *
Poses ~ Jinx Winter Fantasy Deer
Head wreath ~ Lode Fir Tree Crown
Tattoo ~ !TLB Goddess (this is my default tattoo... I sometimes forget to credit it because I wear it all the time)

*Available @ Designer Showcase 
LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment