Thursday, October 5, 2017

Designer Showcase October: Out of this world fashion

I have a friend who's nuts about anything related to outer space. I found the International Space Fight Museum and knew he'd love it. It reminded me of my college days when I worked as a museum docent for not much pay but for free admission to the museums whenever I wanted it.
I dressed in this casual work outfit, Campbell, from I.M. Collection available this month at Designer Showcase, put on my headset and was all ready to give a tour.

Hair ~ Doe Jemmie
Head ~ Catwa Catya v2.12
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Maye apricot
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ I.M. Collection Campbell Jeans and Sweater [5 colors, plaid sweaters & brocade pants / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
ShoesI.M. Collection Boots are part of the Campbell Jeans *
Nails ~ DaneMarkz Mandalas [10 colors / Maitreya, Omega] *

*Available @ Designer Showcase

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
Grid Syndicate
SL Bloggers
SL Feed Plus
Second Life FEED
Chic Shopping
Designer Showcase
Dark Passions Events
FB&DG


No comments:

Post a Comment