Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Plus 1

Have you ever attended a SL wedding ? Just like the real thing, they can range from silly last minute "We're bored, let's get married" affairs to full fledged "Invite all the friends and fuss for six months in advance" rituals.

I find myself in an unusual situation. I'm a Plus 1. My friend asked me to accompany him to a SL wedding, which I'm happy to do, but I don't know the bride or groom and probably won't know anyone there.  I wasn't really sure what to wear. I couldn't tell from the invitation just how formal it will be. My date was no help, of course.
He's wearing a casual suit, so I found myself trying to decide between day wear and something dressier.

Then I remembered I had an outfit from Square1 that I hadn't blogged yet.
Perfect! This dress from ~GL~ is pretty, looks elegant, but is simple enough that nobody can accuse me of trying to upstage the bride. It comes in light or dark (shown) with 3 color/pattern choices for each collection. There's even a wearable demo with a nautical theme.
I paired it with a Dollarbie stone bracelet from AvaGirl and nails from Ilse Pinklady Nails


Hair ~ Exile Fall
Head ~ Catwa Catya 2.16
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Rood freckled
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ ~GL~ Kyra [2 color collections / Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, TMP] *
Nails ~ IP Nails Natural [Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Vista] *
Jewelry ~ AvaGirl Stone Bracelet *

*Available @ Square1

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
Grid Syndicate
SL Bloggers
SL Feed Plus
Second Life FEED
Chic Shopping
Designer Showcase
Dark Passions Events
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment