Saturday, May 23, 2015

New from Yasum

I had a nice surprise this morning. I unexpectedly received some blogger sets from Yasum.
I'm a big fan of Azlyn's fashions. They're unique and very well done, so I was thrilled! I'm not one of her regular bloggers, but am happy to tell you about them.

Yasum *Mesh* Dread Head
I have a love-hate relationship with dreads in SL. I like the look, but so many have really bad textures for the hair. This hair is smooth and glossy with nice accents like a leather headband and gypsy coins. It looks GREAT!
The hair is also available in a man's version. You can find this at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, which I have already done a couple of posts about, so scroll down for more about that...
 
Yasum *Mesh* Aanisah Gown 
One of the things I like best about many of the Yasum fashions is that they come with huds that allow you to change textures in a variety of ways.
One dress can have many looks by changing the colors, trim and accessories.
I'm showing three variations here, but the possibilities are practically endless. There are 9 skirt color and pattern options, panel or no panel, 6 bodices and numerous colors and designs for the dress trim and bodice jewel.
Aanisah dress is available at the Fantasy Collective.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment