Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Fantasy Gacha Carnival May 12 - June 5

Suffice it to say, I LOVE gachas. I'm hooked. I'm an addict. I need help!

That being said, one of my favorite events has opened its spring round.
Here I am at Fantasy Gacha Carnival, wearing a few of the goodies that I got from the gachas here.

For the first few days, bring your patience. It may be hard to get in, but don't give up if they dump you in the ocean at the foot of the cliffs. You will get in eventually!

View from the landing point.
A world of possibilities awaits under the triple moons of Gor.

 It's more than just clothing or jewelry
This crypt by Ravenghost is also a gacha prize

Posing with Princess Aii's kitsune at the Aii booth.
I'm wearing the RARE Demon Hound headdress
and armband available in the gacha here
 

All the items I'm wearing are available from the gachas at this round of the Faire~
Hair: Doe [formerly .ploom] "Meeka" COMMON in Ginger with a variety of shades in the hud
Dress: Bronte dress COMMON includes hud to change the belt metal
Jewelry: Luminary COMMON "Lilith" necklace in gold and silver, bangles in silver
Armor: Aii RARE "Demon Hound" headdress and arm band
Skin is an oldie but goodie from Filthy

No comments:

Post a Comment