Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Paleontologist's Passions


I woke in the bright light of dawn to the sound of a loud bellow close to my camp. I quickly pulled on my jumpsuit and grabbed my camera and clipboard and walked out to meet this guy. He was just as surprised to see me as I was to see him.
I could tell he meant no harm and, as long as I didn't spook him, he would probably let me observe him. I kept telling myself, "Triceratops was the cow of the Cretaceous ". Just a big cow, right? But he was a heck of a lot of bull!

He contentedly munched flowers from dawn till darkness settled in. Then, as quickly as he'd appeared, he wandered off into the woods and disappeared. 


I spent the day taking pictures, drawing sketches and taking measurements. I was cool and comfortable in my outfit from Finale Couture and hair from Tameless.  I was really glad I had prescription shades from Haysuriza ... the sun was really bright!
Look available @ Designer Showcase.

Thanks to the nice folks @ Lost Spirits and Jade Coast for giving my buddy a home.
Their egg hunt continues until April 25, so come hunt eggs and say hi to the triceratops if you find him!


Hair ~ Tameless Hair Kaelah *
Head ~ LeLutka 3.0
Skin ~ Glam Affair Kendall
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ Finale Couture Shelly Jumpsuit Stone with matching heels [Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Glasses ~ Haysuriza Eyewear Luxury Classic for lady [hud-change textures]
*


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment