Saturday, September 3, 2016

Fantasy Gay Pride 2016 coming September 16

Those of you who have been following me for a while know that Fantasy Gay Pride is one of my favorite things in SL. I've participated in it since it's first year 7 years ago and have been  FGP Creator for the last three years.

Fantasy Gay Pride's goal is to increase understanding and acceptance of ALL forms of gender expression and healthy sexuality. We do it by creating wonderful fantasy environments and featuring dances, live performances, educational displays, a sim-wide hunt and just generally having a GREAT time for 10 days and inviting everybody to come and celebrate with us!

Today's offering is just a sneak peek at some of the areas that are being constructed. I'll show you more and send you an official invitation when the sim opens, but I couldn't wait to give you a taste of the magic...



More to come... stay tuned!

 Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/gp/130514533@N04/1ZZu60

No comments:

Post a Comment