Monday, August 15, 2022

Off the Beaten Track in Lost Angeles

For the height of versatility, wear coordinated separates. They can't be beat for traveling and kept me looking pulled together even when I was totally turned around in the streets of Lost Angeles

  • This EXCLUSIVE set from I.M.Collection * is comprised of a sleek jumper in a linen texture and a tailored jacket in a variety of Jacquard Brocade prints. Each piece has 8 shades in the hud. The unrigged chain belt comes in 3 metals
  • Wearing casual loafers from Lindy *. Available in 6 colors each sold separately or together in a fatpack
  • My eyeshadow is from Cazimi * and comes in 3 huge collections and a fat pack for EvoX heads only
  • Visit Designer Showcase * for practical and totally fantastic looks!
  • Shout out to my friend, Chuu. Shades from Mini A Chuu come with a huge texture hud to color glass, metal and trim.


The pizza guy showed me the little side street I'd been hunting. I was starving after all that walking and he was cute in a Lost Angeles kind of way. I think I could get to like it here!


Hair
 ~ Mina Carian with Sunhat
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Makeup ~ Cazimi Bewitched EvoX Eye Shadow *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin 7 Deadly S{k}ins Juditha
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Ashley *
Shoes ~ Lindy Aoife Tawny *
Shades ~ Mini A Chuu Olfine Glasses

Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Lost Angeles 

No comments:

Post a Comment