Thursday, August 11, 2022

Leather & Lace

I hosted a Leather and Lace party on Saturday.

What to wear? I wanted something sexy but refined. Hmmmm.... I know! 
That awesome set from Black Angel Store in the August round of Designer Showcase!
  • Top, Jacket, Pants and Heels from Black Angel Store can be individually tinted with 15 rich textures each. I used basic black and red to fit the decor of the Gothic club, but I had fun wearing the bright yellow heels and top with the red outfit 
  • Classic Necklace and Earrings from Heartsdale looks wonderful with the upscale tone of the outfit 
  • You'll find the EvoX skin from 7 Deadly Skins in 10 tones as well as a shape (not shown). I use my own shape for my pictures, but if you don't have a favorite shape yet, be sure you try the demos. You might find just the look you've been dreaming about
  • Eyeshadow with eyeliner from Cazimi comes in 3 collections with a dozen colors each or all together in a fatpack for a discounted price

Hair
~ No.Match No_Top
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Makeup ~ Cazimi Bewitched EvoX Eyeshadow *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Inessa pineapple*
Outfit ~ Black Angel Store Selena *
Jewelry ~ HeartsDale Jewellery Renaissance *


Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Chiaroscuro 

No comments:

Post a Comment