Friday, July 29, 2022

I.M.Collection for July

Another Great Summer Deal to be found @ I.M.Collection Main Store:
a feminine dress for those times you want to be innocent in a sexy way.

Tilly dress comes with 10 pastel shades in the hud. 
Sleeves and bodice front are shear; 
the skirt and body of the bodice are opaque*. 
Since I was right there and the hunt item was obvious, I picked up the prize from First Annual Nature Collective Summer Hunt. 
The Nature Collective is a Second Life group created with the goal of cultivating a community around sims, spaces and projects which share a common focus on nature. The hunt is going on now in The Nature Collective and its sister region, Rain-washed Soul.

Hair ~ Doe Jemmie pastel
Hair Flowers Lode Apple Blossoms
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ Petrichor Castanys Kel
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Tilly Dress 
*(I'm wearing skin-fade pasties because there are creepy stalkers online and I don't need that hassle, but the shear bodice subtly shows through if you want it to)


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment