Friday, July 22, 2022

I.M.Collection Summer 2022

Some wonderful looks @ Summer Deal prices to be found in the I.M.Collection Main StoreThis look is perfect for shopping or vacation wear, so I packed my suitcase for a trip to Eureka, Isle of Mystery

  • The Ellie Mae* outfit offers a one piece that looks like separates. There are 10 denim colors in the hud
  • I absolutely love the Kick Your Heels Shoes*. High-heeled trainers have a hud featuring 20 floral and tropical prints with solid trim to make very pretty shoes to use with your casual looks.

About Eureka ~ this region has recently expanded and been remodeled with enough of the old Eureka to feel familiar, but with a definite new look to the scenery and hangouts.
Designed by and for Furries, 
you don't have to be furry to have fun in Eureka. This "M" region has regular Saturday dances and lots of places to hang out. It's a good place to go if you're looking for a Furry friend. 

* Available @ I.M.Collection for only L$159 / set. You'll see lots of other bargains there as well! 


Hair
 ~ Truth Meadow with Hat
Head ~ Lelutka EvoX Erin 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Nightwish
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Ellie Mae Set *
ShoesI.M.Collection Kick Your Heels *
Tattoo ~ Juna Silvia
Jewelry ~ Cult Magik Rings

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment