Thursday, September 23, 2021

Gather nigh ye Lords and Ladies, all!

It is time once again for the SL Renaissance Festival
Here you will find Merchants galore, Entertainment, Tourneys, Hunts, Classes, Tales of Heroes and much MORE, all to benefit the American Cancer Society and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer .

I started my journey @ Welcome Center I. At the Welcome Centers one can begin to feel the excitement of the events to come. There are kiosks to provide garb if you have nothing to wear, as well as direct tps to various locations throughout the Festival. I walked, but it is possible to jump directly to different activities from the boards around the square.

Being an experienced Festival attendee, I availed myself of one of the Teegle Horses from a booth I passed. I knew a mount would get me from one spot to another faster than I could walk and he was a lovely companion as I wandered through the merchant's area and over to the ACS Joust Arena, but that is a story for another day...

  • SL Renaissance Festival September 24 - October 3  
  • 40+ Merchants 
  • Performances by SL's favorite Live Musicians and DJ's 
  • Daily Tourneys in Archery, Jousting, Melee and Riding Archery as well as instruction for every level from beginner to expert at the Kings Court Academy Combat Training Area 
  • RP classes 
  • MORE...
  • I'm wearing a lovely gown and jewelry from Ari-Pari

Hair ~ Stealthic Cadence
Head ~ Catwa Lona 4.5 
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Gunora
Outfit ~ Ari-Pari Royal Velvet Gown [5 colors]
Shoes ~ Caverna Obscura Brynhildr Medieval Shoes (I know you can't see them, but they're there!)
Jewelry ~ Ari-Pari Royal Earrings and Necklace [gold or silver / 11 jewel colors]
Hat ~ Avondale Toque

*This event takes place in the virtual world of Second Life
All donations and a portion of kiosk sales benefit the American Cancer Society.


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr

Photos ~ SL Renaissance Festival

2 comments: