Saturday, September 4, 2021

Designer Showcase September 5 - 25


A new month brings a new round of must haves from Designer Showcase*
You really need a cute dress to go clubbing. Something you can slip into quickly when you finish work. I slipped on my dress, touched up the lipstick and now I'll just sit here in the last rays of the sunshine and pretend I'm relaxing at the beach, not sitting on my work table with the delightful view of the AC units. I'll be ready to glow when my date arrives.

  • Indy * is an EXCLUSIVE from I.M. Collection. Transition into autumn with long sleeves, deep V neckline and ruched skirt. Available in 12 metallic snakeskin textures that have a satiny shine with your Advanced Lighting settings 
  • An optional C-string is included


Hair
 ~ Doux Laura
Head ~ Catwa HDPRO Queen
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Gunora Pineapple 
Outfit ~ I.M. Collection Indy Dress *
Shoes ~ Narcisse Sassy Strappy Heels
Tattoo ~ Stargazer Creations Body Shine
Jewelry ~ Maxi Gossamer Midsummer Moon / Avada Eldora Ring

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month



LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment