Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Designer Showcase ~ Something for the Guys

William here. Designer Showcase offers a good look for men this month, so I thought I'd jump in and blog it. Aznana will be pleasantly surprised that she didn't have to talk me into do a blog entry. I sort of like doing this once in a while. 

Separates from KiB Designs can see you through a busy month whether you have yard work to do, or you're looking for something to wear on a casual date.



I went to our little place in Dunwich to spend some time in the garden and prepare for the upcoming holidays. We have a bumper crop of pumpkins this year. I guess I should have cleaned up better after I carved the jack o' Lantern last  year, but it's all good. We 
can share them with the neighbors. I'll bet the werewolf who lives next to us loves pumpkin pie.



Hair ~ Argrace Gaku (no longer available)
Head & Body ~ Altamura Max Bento Full body
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Brent
Outfit ~ KiB Designs Kasper Pants [6 denims + 24 fashion colors], Shirt [28 textures] & Tank [14 colors] [ Athletic & Legacy sizes] * 
Boots ~ Magi Take Work Boots COMMON


* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 28th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

Photos ~ Village of Dunwich, a tribute to H.P.Lovecraft that is dark and foreboding year round, but which seems particularly appropriate for Autumn mischief making.

No comments:

Post a Comment