Sunday, October 11, 2020

Looking for a Home in all the Wrong Places


I went house hunting in haunted locations throughout SL. It was about 2 am my time when I discovered the Salem House. I considered renting it when I saw it was available. 

Salem seemed like the perfect setting for a little spell work. The house seemed innocuous enough till I got upstairs.



The bedroom wasn't as well maintained as the lower part of the house and the creepy ghost kid in the corner was just a bit more than I could handle. The head spinning was bad enough, but that kid just wouldn't stop screaming! I dropped my bag of candles and herbs and  beat a hasty escape down the stairs and out the door without looking back! 



At least I looked good as I was running for my life thanks to an outfit available @ Designer Showcase*

Appearance is everything; just ask the ghosts that appeared as I ran down the path away from the house! 




Hair ~ Firelight! Candi B&W
Head ~ LeLutka Erin 2.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.2
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Strawberry
Outfit ~ Legendaire Molly Top, Grace Skirt [20 textures for Top and Shirt. Shoes included with Dress or sold separately * 
Shoes ~ Legendaire Grace 8 colors, 8 gems gold or matching heels * 
Jewelry ~ Livia Chaira Bento Rings
Purse ~ Noxturnal Witching Hour Purse




* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 28th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

Photos ~ Halloween Rock 'n' Shock Salem the Witch House

No comments:

Post a Comment