Thursday, May 10, 2018

Queen of the Castle

A striking beach look thanks to Designer Showcase: simple, pure and very adaptable.
You can add all sorts of accessories or just enjoy a day in the sand with the minimum. 

I opted for one of the lighter shades of 7 Deadly S[k]ins Clover, since it's early in the season. There are dark and light collections to be had in this skin, so I can go darker as the summer progresses.
I love the look of the TS bikini. I have been wearing the top with jeans all week.
I wouldn't wear jewelry to the beach, but couldn't resist adding a couple of pieces from Moondance.
I spent an inordinate amount of time playing with the eyes from Dulce Secrets because I couldn't decide which color looked best with the bikini...maybe I should have gone with the purple?


Hair ~ WoW Giulia Hair
Head ~ Catwa Lona 3.0

Eyes ~ Dulce Secrets Dappled eyes [12 colors / Catwa, LeLutka]
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[K]ins Clover Butter (no added makeup) *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ Tori's Stylez Bailey Bikini Frangapani [Standard Fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya,Tonic TMP] *
Jewelry ~ Moondance Boutique Margaret bracelet & ring *
PosesArdent Sandcastle


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Katlandoo

No comments:

Post a Comment