Thursday, January 11, 2018

Job Interview

The job listing read "Assistant needed to manage the office and to handle my appointments and speaking engagements". Mr. Middle Management obviously needed help! He had totally forgotten I was scheduled for an interview. His phone rang a dozen times while I was waiting. I'm soooo tempted to start taking the calls, but I suppose that would be presumptuous...
He needs me! He just doesn't know it yet. I'll soon be running this office and some day that desk will be mine!

I'm wearing a I-mean-business outfit from DE.Boutique. The outfit comes in a fatpack with 12 colors and the boots in 20 colors. I completed the look with the versatile jewelry set from Moondance Boutique and nails from DaneMarkZ, all available this month from Designer Showcase.

Hair ~ Wasabi Pills Jasmine
Head ~ Lelutka 3.0 Simone
Skin ~ Glam Affair Michelle Jamaica
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ DE.Boutique Becky Skirt & Vest [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Boots ~ DE.Boutique Coco Heels*
Jewelry ~ Moondance Jewels Annette [8 metals,19 gemstones] *
Nails ~ DaneMarkZ Nearly Nude [6 colors / Maitreya, Omega] *


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photo ~ Backdrop City NY BG2
Office Furniture Lika Meili  Executive Desk VGAT 

No comments:

Post a Comment