Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Bringing home the tree


It's tradition... drive out to that little tree lot near the skating pond, cut the freshest tree possible, decorate it and bring it home. The only problem was, this was my first time doing it without Dad's pickup truck. Everything was going well till I put it in my car. Now there's no room for me! How am I supposed to get this thing home?



At least I'm warm and comfy in my outfit from DE. Boutique.  My sensible boots are from Lindy. This look, including the hair from Tameless, is @ Designer Showcase till December 31.

Hair ~ Tameless Hair Yasmina *
Head ~ LeLutka Simone 3.0
Skin ~ Glam Affair Kendall Jamaica
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ DE. Boutique Samatha Coat and Jeans [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink ] *
Boots ~ Lindy's Marta Black [4 colors sold separately / Classic, Maitreya, Slink] *
Nails ~ Cazimi Swank Bold [10 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink ] *
Tree Lot ~ Kei-Spot 
Car ~ Anhelo 


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment