Friday, April 19, 2019

Fantasy Faire Day 2

It was dark as I entered the Shrine Tree area... but then, it's always dark in the Shrine Tree area. This is a very serene and restful place. The sort of place where dreams are born.

Here there be dragons. LOTS of dragons.  It's best not to disturb sleeping dragons, unless they happen to be your good friends, in which case, wake them up and share some memories!  


There are a multitude of memories to be had in Shrine Tree. Little shrines and ofrendas scatter the landscape. There are also places to sit and chat while you create new memories.


I found myself watching over a sleeping sprite till his mother returned and then I realized that, for a fae, that might be several years. Oh well, my gryphon companion can fetch me a whootberry milk shake if I get hungry.

Enjoy your visit to Shrine Tree. You'll find delightful stores hidden among the magical scenery. Drop a few Lindens in the donation kiosks in memory of loved ones who have gone before. 
I think I'll take a little nap.

Hair ~ Truth Farryn 
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Lelie 
Outfit ~ c*C*c Galadriel Dress 
FF location ~ Shrine Tree 
Tattoo ~ Stardust Asteria, Aster, Asteriana Tattoos Unicorn 
FF location ~ Faireholm 
Wings ~ Lunaria Ethereal Wings
FF location ~ Light of La'loth 
Aura ~ Aii Astral Divinity Smoke
PetsHEXtraordinary Falcon Gryphon and dragons GACHAS FF location ~ Shrine Tree 

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment