Thursday, August 13, 2026

Open Mic Night



  • Ready to make my debut in front of a live audience. I felt myself transform from a nervous wanna-be at the audition to "Yeah, this is ME!" as I started to sing. 
  • One of the other singers told me to ditch anything that might distract me or catch on the microphone, so I stripped to the bare minimum. 
  • Thanks to the encouragement of some very enthusiastic (read that: drunken) audience members, I'll be doing this again.

























  • Dark Louvre set from Le'La is available @ the August round of Designer Showcase
  • Set includes BOM Bodysuit, Jacket, Jeans, Boots, Choker, Earrings, Bag with pose for either hand + (not shown) Shorts, Belt, Sparkly Sunglasses.  It looks great whether you pile on the accessories or stick to the basics. 
  • [Maitreya, Petite / LaraX, Petite / Legacy, Perky / Bombshell / Kupra / Reborn / Waifu / Erika]
  • Mocha makeup by Cazimi [2K EvoX BoM 12 colors, 3 opacities].


Hair ~ Truth Tempted
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 4.0
Makeup ~ Cazimi Mocha Lipstick *
Body ~ Maitreya LaraX
Skin ~ Enlight FIA + Xtreme Satin Body Skin
Outfit ~ Le'La Dark Louvre *
Shoes ~ Le'La Dark Louvre Boots included with outfit *
Jewelry ~ Le'La Dark Louvre Choker and Earrings included with outfit *


* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 20th of the month



LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG



Photos ~ Backdrop City ~ASW~ The Dare to Perform Background

No comments:

Post a Comment