Friday, November 3, 2023

I.M.Collection for WoW! and Glorious Days Weekend

Fall into Autumn @ I.M.Collection. For your weekend shopping pleasure, 
I.M.Collection offers special items at special prices:

  • Rosa Skirt [20 solid colors /5 plaids] and Top with optional sleeves [20 solid knits] for Wow!
  • Rosa Heels [20 colors / 2 metals] for Glorious Days. Wear your Glorious Days group tag to qualify for the special price. You can join the group right above the vendor in the I.M.Collection store.

Hair
 ~ Doux Mecca
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ Glam Affair Stella
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Rosa Skirt and Top
ShoesI.M.Collection Rosa Heels
Tattoo ~ Vegas Tattoo Experience
Jewelry ~ Kibitz Wonders Rings


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Prop is So Long Summer Tree & Hanging Round Seat from Kim's Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment