Thursday, September 21, 2023

Glorious Days & WOW! @ I.M.Collection September 22-25

 

  • I was glad to see this week's styles for WOW! and Glorious Days @ I.M.Collection. I just got the Erika body and I haven't exactly been finding quality outfits for it till now. Erika is one of the many body styles included with each outfit. 
  • So, without further ado: this weekend's specials!

  • This weekend's Glorious Days selection is the Sassy Laces Dress [24 colors / 3 metals]. Wear your Glorious Days group tag for the special price. You can join the group right above the vendor in the IMC store.
  • Flounce Dress is the WOW! special [21 colors]. There is an additional WOW! special called Kristinaa (not shown) in 24 colors. No group needed for the WOW! special prices.
  • Pair the dresses with the Suade Sandals [40 colors] next to the sale vendors, or as I did with the High Back Straps [30 colors] that you'll find in the room to the right as you enter the store.
Hair ~ Truth Radiance 
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Erika Zero Mesh Body 4.3
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Sassy Laces / Flounce Dress 
Tattoo ~ Kaos Lovingly
Jewelry ~ Livia Jamilia Rings


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Backdrop City Bad Unicorn Bubbles Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment