Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Outstanding Colors

  • Want to stand out in the crowd? I wore this outfit to a club the other night and my partner mentioned how outstanding I looked. I looked around and realized he was referring to the color of my outfit. In a club full of dancers, there were only about 3 avis who weren't wearing black. Barbie pink for the win!
  • The bright colors and excellent texturing will certainly make you stand out as well! As will the cut-out sections, lacing and metallic accents. The pieces catch the light in a totally realistic manner. You need to have Advanced Lighting activated to see the details at maximum clarity.
  • EXCLUSIVE outfit from I.M.Collection includes Top, Pants and Mules. [16 neon bright colors + 3 metals for each piece]. *
  • Heartsdale Jewellery Medici Collection * provides the earrings I'm wearing. A matching necklace (not shown) is included in the set. [Gold or Silver / 6 gemstones]
  • Mix It Pro Nails from Livia come in 3 styles, 2 lengths and 9 hud-based textures which can be mixed or matched to your heart's content. You will need the Base Nails to use the Holo Ombre hud. *


Hair
~ No.Match No_Saviour
Head ~ Leluka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Makeup ~ Glam Affair Klaudia
BodyMaitreya Lara 5.3
Skin Amara Beauty Aelin Rose Kiss
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Melania *
Nails ~ Livia Mix It Pro with Holo  Ombre Hud *
Jewelry ~ Heartsdale Jewellery Medici Collection *

Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment