Friday, July 7, 2023

Glorious Days @ I.M.Collection July 7-10

  • Time again for Glorious Days and WOW! specials @ I.M.Collection.This week's sale dates are July 7-10.

  • This week's offering for Glorious Days members is a pretty asymmetric gown with an optional lace jacket in a dozen jewel colors. Wear it without the jacket to show off your body art to full advantage. 
  • The WOW! special (not shown) is a print Blouse and coordinated shorts called Brooke. Top and shorts are sold separately.
  • The Suade Sandals I'm wearing are in the room to the right as you enter the MAIN STORE [40 colors].



Hair ~ Truth Dreamer
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Corali
Outfit ~ I.M.Collection Evelyn Gown & Jacket 
Shoes ~ I.M.Collection Suade Sandals
Tattoo ~ Vegas Mystical of Freedom
Jewelry ~ Cult #Love Rings



LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ Bad Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment