Sunday, December 4, 2022

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


I wore a pretty dress from the Designer Showcase collection when I visited this event to support the American Cancer Society in the battle with Childhood Cancer. 
I feel pretty as a Christmas ornament as I wait for Santa to take his seat so that I can tell him that my wish is that my SL friends will continue to be a force to be reckoned with in American Cancer Society fund-raising events. 

  • Dress from Le'La offers swirling glitter on the dress as well as additional optional jewels in 5 colors at the bodice and waist. Each section of the dress can be colored any of the 15 colors in the hud. I stayed with holiday colors in the pictures, but there are lots of other colors as well *
  • Designer Showcase opens December 5 with a myriad of looks for your holiday adventures

Hair ~ Stealthic Metropolis
Head ~ Catwa HDPRO Queen
Makeup ~ Izzie's Candy Cane Eye Make-up
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Faina
Outfit ~ Le'La Damalis Glitter Dress *
Jewelry ~ Elemental Yuletide Snow Choker
Tattoos ~ RSC Omega Combo Snow Flake Body Paint  
 
Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG


Photos ~ SL Christmas Expo *This event takes place in the virtual world of Second Life.
All donations and a portion of kiosk sales benefit the American Cancer Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment