Sunday, December 12, 2021

Cocoa Break

There are few things better than hot chocolate on a cold day. I had arranged to meet a friend at the Rainy Cafe, but as the shadows settled in, it became clear that she wasn't going to make it. Sometimes RL ruins the best of plans!


 I consoled myself by having another cup of cocoa. We'll chat another day.

  • EXCLUSIVE Dress * from I.M. Collection has 8 textures in the hud. Several are holiday plaids and others are good for year-round wear
  • Shoes * from Jumo come with 20 colors/textures, triple ribbon ties and gold fittings
  • Currently @ Designer Showcase * 


Hair ~ Elikatira Elina
Head ~ LeLutka Evo X Avalon 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Loved Group Advent Gift
Outfit ~ I.M. Collection Hynes Dress *
Shoes ~ Jumo Arithza Shoes *

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

Photos ~ The Rainy Cafe 

No comments:

Post a Comment