Friday, October 22, 2021

Hallowe'en Fun @ Deception

With so many Halloween events going on, it's hard to know what will be worth visiting.
I would like to recommend a small event at one of my favorite regions: Deception, a tribute region based on the Deception television series. 
Besides having a Halloween Market, there is a Skeleton Hunt and a Creepy Carnival with interactive games and rides. Accept the hud, find the bones and win some prizes. What could be easier? Hint: it isn't that easy!

I accepted the hunt hud and followed the blood trail and the hint notes until I stumbled across the Carnival. I threw darts at balloons till I won a prize and spent an inordinate amount of time playing both claw machines (something I'm addicted to in RL). I had a great time even if I didn't finish the hunt! The hunt area is beautifully landscaped and decorated and the carnival is creepy without resorting to jump scares or buckets of blood.

  • Wearing a Wrap Dress by Alter *, which comes in 5 colors sold separately or in a Fatpack 
  • My necklace and earrings are from Heartsdale Jewelry *. They come in silver or gold with 8 stone textures 
  • You'll find these and many more outfits and accessories @ Designer Showcase. This round ends the 25th so don't miss it!

Hair
 ~ Wasabi Nyx
Head ~ LeLutka EvoX Erin 3.1
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin 7 Deadly S{k}ins Azra
Outfit ~ Alter Karis Wrap Dress *
Jewelry ~ Heartsdale Jewelry Moon Magic *

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

Photos ~ Deception Halloween Hunt & Market (at the main landing point, click the Halloween sign under "Where do you want to go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment