Sunday, August 15, 2021

Bloom Where You're Planted

  • This set from I.M.Collection has a sleeveless vest-style button front ribbed knit belly shirt (try saying that fast 3x!) paired with flare-legged pants for a casual dressy look. You can currently find it @ Designer Showcase

  • The textures are beautifully done and the subtle flower prints reminded me of the variety available in a florist's shop, so here I am working away around the florist shop making the world more beautiful
  • The hud includes 15 floral prints for the Top and 16 jewel toned solids for the Pants

  • I.M. Collection is my newest sponsor and I'm really glad to be able to bring you some of the beautiful outfits you'll find in the Main Store as well as at sales events.

Hair ~ Wasabi Vegas COMMON discounted gacha till August 31
Head ~ Catwa HDPRO Queen 1.4
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Gunora 
Outfit ~ I.M. Collection Bethany *
Jewelry ~ Synco (now Celeste) Crystal pendants 

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month


LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment