Monday, April 12, 2021

When Second Life Becomes First Life


Those sheltering at home have discovered what many long-time SL residents already knew: SL contacts with friends can be every bit as rich and important as the face to face ones. 
I'm celebrating my 12th rezday by... what else?... hanging out in SL!

  • Giulia Design * made my sexy shirt dress. Available in 14 colors, it can be worn as is for a super sexy mini or over leggings as a top. 
  • Nails from Livia * are something I could never manage in RL. My real nails are shorter than short and never polished, so I enjoy being over the top with SL nails like these.
  • Find these and many other great looks @ Designer Showcase for April. 

Hair ~ Truth Eternity GG
Head ~ Catwa HDPRO Queen 1.4
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S[k]ins Gunora
Outfit ~ GIULIADESIGN Dorothy *  
Nails ~ Livia Xtra Stiletto Nails *  
Jewelry ~ Broken Princess Regal Set

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase till the 25th of the month

No comments:

Post a Comment