Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Dancing in the New Year!


It shouldn't be any surprise to those who have followed my blog for a while that I love to belly dance both in RL and SL. So when I saw a few of the offerings @ Designer Showcase, my mind immediately went there.


When I saw the Crystal Headpiece and Crystal Face Headpiece from Lacey Babes, I knew I had to do something with them. 
Fortunately for me, one space over featured Wild's jumpsuits in a variety of styles and colors with sequins, laces and netting. I'll save the rose emboidered ones for another time. 
I added the GIFT earrings from Jumo, Cazimi GIFT nails and Lindy's Gold shoes and I was ready to dance! 



Hair
~ Truth Forever VIP gift
Head ~ Catwa Catya 4.5
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 5.3
Skin ~ 7 Deadly Skins Halia
Outfit ~ Wild Fashion Rumors Jumpsuit 
[15 styles / Altamura, Belleza, EBody, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Star Body, Tonic] * 
Tattoo ~ Rebel Cheese Freya
Nails ~ Cazimi GIFT nails *  

Shoes ~ Lindy Kaylaa [Belliza, Maitreya, Slink] * 
Jewelry ~ Lacey Babe Mareena Crystal Headpiece & Geena Crystal Face * /Jumo Anais Earrings GIFT * / Bubble Dermal Gems / Pretty Mess & Nova Sorceress rings & bracelets

* Featured items are available @ Designer Showcase . This is the 10th anniversary year and there are free gifts and special activites going on till the 25th of the month. Don't miss it!

LINKS / FEEDS
• Flickr
• FB&DG

Photos ~ Paleto Backdrop Marrakech

No comments:

Post a Comment