Thursday, January 9, 2020

Woodstock Weekend



There are a number of Woodstocks throughout the world. The designs on my coat reminded me of the Woodstock music festival, so I set my sights on the town itself, which is in upper New York State. It's snowy in Woodstock right now, so I was very glad to have this stylish warm coat from I.M.C. for my trip. 


The Woodstock Weekend Coat is available in 5 styles @ the Anniversary round of Designer Showcase. This one has nicely done crewel embroidery on the back and edges and long flexi fur around the collar and cuffs. 

Hair ~ No.Match No Border
Head ~ LAQ Leia 3.05
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Britney
Outfit ~ I.M.C. Woodstock Weekend Coat [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink, Tonic] *
Addams Piper Crochet Lace Bralette
Miss Canning [Paris Outfit] pants
Tattoo ~ WitchCraft Phedre Tattoo
Purse ~ I.M.C. Indian Summer Bag

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Caledon Moors 

No comments:

Post a Comment