Tuesday, August 13, 2019

She Shed

You don't usually find furniture @ Designer Showcase, but occasionally there will be unique offering like this living room set from Aphrodite Shop / Heart Homes. It includes the couch, lamps, tables with accesssories, rug, plants and two sets of deco art frames for the wall.
It fit perfectly inside my Rosebud She Shed from Funky Junk.
Hanging round the SS in a cute ensemble from Wild. The dress comes with 15 prints in a rainbow of colors and includes the jewelry. 
  • I'm showing two shades of the 7 Deadly S{k}ins offering for August @ Designer Showcase. You'll find collections of dark or light shades as well as a custom shape. As always with skins, I haven't added any makeup for the picture. I really like this skin and have used both the Snow and Maple shades in various pictures this month. I'm using my own shape; be sure and try out the demos to see if this look will make you as happy as it made me.
  • You'll find the shoes in DE.Boutique's Main Store. 
  • My nails are from Mani Pedi, of course. These are available @ Dazzle.
Hair ~ Wasabai Hazel
Head ~ Catwa Margeaux 3.2
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin~7 Deadly S{k}ins Normany *
Outfit ~ Wild Liliana [15 floral textures / Maitreya, Slink] *
Shoes ~ DE.Boutique Anita Heels [16 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] 
Nails ~ Mani Pedi All That Jazz [6 rainbow colors with black + Backbeat which is black on black / Maitreya, Omega, Slink] 

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment