Thursday, February 14, 2019

Love Bites

There are conversation hearts strewn everywhere around the sim. All you have to do is find them, pay between L$0-L$25 and take home some prizes from your favorite designers. 
Look EVERYWHERE! My penguin friends were on a floating island in the sky and there were even hearts up there. Click the sign shown in the top picture as you enter the sim for information and hunt keys. It ends Sunday, Feb 17, so don't wait! 

My sponsor, [QE] Designs, is one of 55 stores involved in the sim-wide silliness. There are two [QE] outfits, shoes, stockings and 3 home decor items, all with [QE] color huds. All you have to do is find the right hearts. 


Hair ~ Magika Lush
Head ~ Catwa Catya 3.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ Lumae Shell
Outfit ~ [QE] Designs Desire me and Need me [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink]
Tattoo ~ [QE] Designs Take me and Spank me stockings [Omega / TMP]
Shoes[QE] Designs Hold me strappy shoes and Kiss me patent leather
Jewelry ~ Maxi Gossimer True Hearts
Wings ~ a years-ago gift from FurtaCor

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Love Bites sim 

No comments:

Post a Comment