Friday, October 12, 2018

Hunting Halloween: Calas

If you want a real challenge and a lot of fun, try the Dig Maze @ Calas Galadhon Park
Calas is always a "must see" destination for me and my friends every season, but particularly at Halloween.
You'll find scares galore and the ultimate prize: the performance area in the heart of the maze.  I included the photo below just to give you an idea of the size of this maze. It's huge!

I attended a concert presented by Samm Qendra (right) being held in the center of the maze and had a frightfully good time!
Samm is one of the finest singers in SL. 
I've known her since she first came to SL and I've really enjoyed watching her blossom as a performer. 

I'm comfortable in a stylish dress from KiB
I paired the dress with boots from Heels, necklace from Avada and nails from Cazimi, all available @ Designer Showcase.

Hair ~ Catwa Erika
Head ~ LAQ Sandy 3.05
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Dusk
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ KiB Designs Rosie Jacket and Skirt [16 textures / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Boots ~ Heels Cristina's Boots silver [4 colors / Maitreya] *
Necklace ~ Avada Moriah Necklace [4 metal, 9 stone, 3 diamond colors]
*
Nails ~ Cazimi Emily [15 shades / Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink] *


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment