Monday, August 14, 2017

Feeding a Smile


I stopped in at Octopussy to hear one of my favorite singers perform. Lisa Brune was lending her dulcet French voice to Feed a Smile. Lisa is one of the sweetest and most generous people I know. She was the first singer to ask me to hostess for her way back when we were both very new at the SL music business.
Together we muddled through a Christmas charity concert for RFL and I've loved her ever since.  She continues to support all sorts of worthy causes in SL, such as Feed a Smile.

Feed a Smile is the SL link to a RL German charity and chances are, one or more of your favorite singers does concerts for it from time to time. Please click the LINK and read about the good work they do.


The notice said "formal", so I selected the Angie outfit from Shoenique Designs. This is quite a simple outfit: a neck closed jacket with a plain skirt. The rich textures are what make it outstanding!
The open front accentuates the cleavage and is barely held by the pearl brooch. Satin skirt and matching shoes finish the outfit.


I'm using yet another shade of the Avada Amaria collection, available this month @ Designer Showcase. These Catwa head and skin appliers are so well done, I've used four of the ten available shades in my recent blogs. Today's skin is called Bronzant and I'm wearing the non-cleavage version with my own shape and without any additional makeup .

I'm  showing Lorna's Leaves from DP Koffin Nails, which I absolutely love! They're so well done and the textures are so rich that I really don't need to wear any jewelry on my hands. The nails are quite enough!
Hair ~ Truth Kare VIP gift
Head ~ Catwa Lona v2.12
Skin ~ Avada Amaria Noisette Catwa bento applier [10 shades / skin appliers available for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink] *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ Shoenique Angie [Classic, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink]
Shoes ~ Shoenique Angie Red Strapppy Heels
Nails ~ Dark Passions Koffin Nails Lorna's Leaves [2 golds, 4 silvers for manicure and pedicure / Maitreya, Omega, Slink] @ Mesh Bodys Addicts Fair

*Available @ Designer Showcase


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
Grid Syndicate
SL Bloggers
SL Feed Plus
Second Life FEED
Chic Shopping
Designer Showcase
Dark Passions Events
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment