Thursday, November 15, 2018

Not a Sucker

Relationships require a lot of understanding and forgiveness. My guy honestly believed I'd think the sucker ring proposal was funny. I quickly disabused him of that notion. 

After I finished bawling and then bawling him out (see how I did that?) and he had apologized about a thousand times, he gave me the real ring and asked if I could put up with a joker like him. Think I'll give him another chance...

Outfit and accessories available @ Designer Showcase and using the "Oh Gee" pose couch* available there from IE. The couch comes with poses for three levels of disbelief and includes a candy ring so that your SO can act like a jerk, too. Or better yet, use it for the real thing!

Hair ~ Truth Bloom
Head ~ Catwa Lona 3.0
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Merci pineapple
Outfit ~ FurtaCor Lotus EXCLUSIVE includes shoes [8 colors, 8 prints, shoes in 9 colors / Altamura, Belleza, eBody, Maitreya, Slink] *
Tattoo ~ Nanika Inni
Nails ~ Cazimi Dragon's Egg [15 colors / Maitreya, Omega, Slink] *
Jewlery ~ Moondance Boutique Ali ring *
His
Hair ~ Argrace Gaku
Body ~ Altamura Fullbody Bento Tommy
Outfit ~ KiB Designs Orson Open Jacket [6 textures / Signature, Slink ,TMP] *
TS Kalib mesh leather pants
Shoes ~ Kauna Oxfords 

* Available @ Designer Showcase 

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment