Monday, November 19, 2018

Hostess

It's almost Thanksgiving in the US. Many of us will be entertaining this week and if we aren't having family and friends over in RL, we'll probably be getting together with our SL loved ones to tell them how much they mean to us. 


Thank you for reading my blog and looking at my pictures this year. It isn't great literature or art, but it gives me an outlet for expressing myself and I do appreciate each and every one of you! Thank you to the amazing creators who allow me to share their work with you each month. 
Last of all, thank you to my friends who put up with my nonsense. You guys are great! 

My LE holiday dress is from DE.Boutique, available @ Designer Showcase
You'll find the 7 Deadly S{k}in and the Avada earrings there as well. 
Nails from Mani Pedi, of course. 

Hair ~ Exile Eyes on Me!
Eyes ~ A R T E Hayat #3 RARE
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Skin ~ 7 Deadly Skins Amorie Apricot 
[14 shades available] *
Outfit ~ DE.Boutique Holi Dress LE [4 colors top, 8 colors skirt / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Jewelry ~ Avada Veronica Earrings 
[4 metals] * 
Maxi Gossamer Venice Beach Boho Necklace.
Nails ~ Mani Pedi 21st Century [8 metalic colors / Maitreya, Omega, Slink] 
LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Backdrop City ~ Pseudo- Black Lounge Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment