Friday, July 6, 2018

Weekend of July 6

When I go on vacation I spend half my time wandering around museums and libraries. 
I'm a geek and proud of it.  There are some interesting museums and libraries in SL, as well. For instance, when you arrive at the Vordun Museum and Gallery shown here, you receive a hud that gives you detailed notes about most of the paintings on display. 
Next time you're looking for something different to do, try visiting one of the SL museums.


You know I went shopping before I went museum hopping. One must look good to appear in the museum.
I'm wearing a dressy casual look from I.M. Collection available this month at Designer Showcase. Each piece is available separately or in a fatpack so you can mix and match to your heart's content. 
I paired it with the featured nails for July's Dazzle Event from Mani Pedi.

Hair ~ Limerence Nikol
Head ~ Lelutka Simone 3.0
Skin ~ Glam Affair Kendall
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ I.M. Collection Clementine top&vest and shorts Exclusive [5 color combos / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink]
*
Boots ~ Legendaire Rita Heels
Jewelry ~ Necklace ~ MG Athena's Collar / Bracelets ~ Belle Époque Ocean's Daughter
Nails ~ Mani Pedi Toes in the Sand [Maitreya, Omega, Slink] **

LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment