Friday, July 20, 2018

In the Summertime


When summer arrives, many of us feel the urge to get back to the land and get up close and personal with Mother Nature. If you're feeling the pull of nature, I'd like to recommend a visit to Lost Spirits Retreat and her sister sim, Jade Coast. There are horses to ride, lots of lovely scenery and there is currently an exhibit of SL photos entitled Beautiful Second Life

I'm about the classiest farmer you ever saw. I wouldn't wear black leather overalls and a lacey bra to weed my garden in RL, but I can certainly do that in SL thanks to LIZIAAH. The stylish overalls come in denim, gray or the black leather shown here and include the black lace bra. 
I'm wearing comfy flats from Lindy and 7 Deadly S{k}ins Emmy skin, which I discussed in the July 13 blog. You'll find them all @ Designer Showcase 

My nails come from Mani Pedi I debated between orange and red and decided red looked best with my lady bugs and cherries. The hud comes in 7 colors so you can match your nails to whatever your summer favs are, or just wear a different color each day of the week. Mani Pedi just moved, so please use the link HERE to get to the new location.

Hat ~ Argrace Cowboy hat
Hair ~ [elikatira] Lauren
Head ~ LAQ Sandy 3.05
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Emmy *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ LIZIAAH Thais overall leather & lace bra [Belleza, Maitreya, Slink]
*
Shoes ~ Lindy Irina Beige flat feet [Maitrey, Slink] *
Gloves ~ Silvan Moon Designs Decennial bento gloves LE

Nails ~ Mani Pedi Signature Anodized [7 colors / Maitreya, Omega, Slink]
Poses ~ Serendipity 



LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Lost Spirits Retreat / Jade Coast
I took these shots at my place. If you find us, come say "hi" to the goats!

No comments:

Post a Comment