Sunday, July 15, 2018

Mirror, mirror...

A date night look from La Perla with skin from 7 Deadly S{k}ins, nails from Cazimi and shoes from DE.Boutique. All available @ the July Designer Showcase

The lace babydoll looks like a dress  and comes in 14 colors. It's sheer, but not so sheer that your grandma would lock you in your room and is definitely feminine and pretty. 
I am wearing panties with it. As my grandma always said, "Marvelous underwear is a lady's gift to herself." 

I actually went and bought a LAQ head so that I could show you how nice the 
7 Deadly S{k}ins set is when used on the head it was designed to be used with.  
(I know, I wanted to get a LAQ head anyway, but that was what pushed me the last inch)

The DE.Boutique shoes go with so many outfits. They're a fun addition to any look!


Hair ~ Wasabai May
Head ~ LAQ Sandy 3.05
Skin ~ 7 Deadly S{k}ins Pineapple [14 shades available separately or in fatpacks of 7 / Appliers for brows or browless includes body applier / Omega] *
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ La Perla Pamela Babydoll [14 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *

Shoes ~ DE.Boutique Sophie Heels Prints LE [fatpack only 10 prints / Belleza, Maitreya, Slink] *
Nails ~ Cazimi Chrome Multi [6 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink] *


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Photos ~ Backdrop City ~ Fox City Pose Box- Rose Bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment