Sunday, May 6, 2018

Fantasy Faire ~ Parties

Fantasy Faire is famous for its parties, both scheduled and unscheduled. Here are cover shots from just a few of the parties I attended at this year's Fantasy Faire.
To see more pictures of each party, please see my Flickr pages.

George R.R. Martin Day

Xanadu Skating Party

Jail & Bail

Masked Ball
Fantasy Faire ends May 7. Thank you all for your generosity to Relay for Life and for making this year's Faire a huge success! I shall have one more blog dedicated to FF18 tomorrow with some last minute looks and some last minute thoughts, but for right now, I've danced a hole in my slippers and it's time for me to actually go shopping! 
Official Blogger for Fantasy Faire 2018
LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

Logos on this site are used by permission

No comments:

Post a Comment