Monday, May 14, 2018

Waiting for the Dawn


Ever have one of those nights where Morpheus absolutely refuses to come? I often spend those nights wandering around SL looking for nice places to visit.


The Destination Guide directed me to a place called Hypnotic Romance, which features lovely scenery, cuddles and dance balls.  I did get hit on a couple of times, which is not what I was interested in... sorry guys!... but if that does interest you, you might want to check this out.



I'm wearing a dreamy dress by LIZIAAH, comfy booties from Lindy and jewelry from Moondance, all of which can be found @ Designer Showcase
The sun rose, I returned to my own sim and went to bed. Another successful night in SL. 
Sweet Dreams!

Hair ~ Wasabai Keira
Head ~ LeLutka Simone 3.0
Skin ~ Glam Affair Kendall
Body ~ Maitreya Lara 4.1
Outfit ~ LIZ Boho Dress Sage
[5 colors sold separately / Belleza, Maitreya, Sage]
*
Boots ~ Lindy Mallory Beige 
[4 colors sold separately / Maitreya, Sage] *
Jewelry ~ Moondance Boutique Margaret set [8 metals, 20 jewel colors on hud] *
Nails ~ Cazimi Bloom [6 colors / Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink]
*


LINKS / FEEDS
Flickr
FB&DG

No comments:

Post a Comment