Sunday, May 1, 2016

Fantasy Faire May 1

The final day of Fantasy Faire. It's hard to believe it's been ten days! We have literally seen magic
occur before our eyes. People from all over the world met to celebrate life, to Quest, dance, laugh and work magick in beautiful surroundings. They also raised more than L$7 million to aid the fight against cancer.

I spent the morning revisiting some of my favorite places:

Otherworld
I spent many happy hours here just soaking in the beauty of the sim. I loved the giant dragon skull and wondered at the skill required to make the sim reflect magic from ever possible angle. This is where I tried my hand at writing for the first time in many years. Many thanks to those who worked on the LitFest!

Hair ~ Analog Dog Sassafras
Gown ~ Senzafine Isilme Peacock
Jewelry ~ Bliensen + MaiTai Farfalla Tiara & Dragonfly wings /
The Dark Fae's Skelly Dragon necklace


Golden Delta
Another favorite sim. The total immersion in ancient Egyptian imagery was wonderful and there were some great parties here! Everyone I met here was upbeat, enthusiastic and willing to share whatever they were doing with anybody who wanted to be involved.

Hair ~ Wasabai Pill Cleo
Skin ~ Fallen Gods LE Anubis Skin
Outfit ~ Soedara Belly Dancer Mahtab



Jinx Attic

The Jinx Store in Breeze had three floors . The most comfortable place in Fantasy Faire was the attic of this little shop. It was quiet and there were kitties everywhere! I had to go say goodbye to all of them before the sim closed.

Hair ~ Tameless Esther
Outfit ~ Jinx Capricorn faun legs, bloomers, sleeves, cape, ears and horns


I hope you've enjoyed exploring Fantasy Faire with me. Though the Faire is gone, and with it many of the limited edition items, please visit the stores mentioned either in world or on MP to find similar wonders.

Flickr Fantasy Faire 2016 Album  https://flic.kr/s/aHskyKS6kV

No comments:

Post a Comment