Monday, April 27, 2015

Fantasy Faire: I'm on the Hunt and back home I find a treasure.

Fantasy Faire continues and I started the hunt. I waited till Sunday night, partly because I was so busy looking at the shops, I knew I'd get distracted by all the wonderful goodies anyway.




 
Here I am starting out from the Fantasy Faire Junction sim in search of the Bard Queen, who will tell me what to look for in the official hunt. The hunt uses a hud which is available at all the landing zones throughout the Faire. Purchase of the hunt hud is a donation to Relay for Life, so it's for a good cause and the goodies from the hunt are always amazing! There are some sections of the hunt which must be done in order. Check the Fantasy Faire website for more info.
 

 
In the meantime, my good friend, Gog, decided I needed a rez day present and bought me a GORGEOUS River Spirit avi from Aii on MP.
It came with shape, two skins, eyes, horns, tail and digi legs.
 
Hair: Alice Project-Leila-Anime colors . I added my own silks and jewelry. Photo taken back home at Chiaroscuro 


No comments:

Post a Comment